CLASS 167: SPECIAL NEEDS CRAFTS
CHAIRPERSON: Shelly Lajoie email@example.com
PRIZE MONEY: 1st = $3.00; 2nd = $2.50; 3rd = $2.00
The General Rules of the Sutton Agricultural Society shall apply.
This section is open to anyone with a special need, Mental or Physical.
There is no entrance fee.
Only one item per class per participant.
There is no age limit for this section.
All exhibits must be made in the last 12 months, and must be the work of the exhibitor, except where otherwise stated (hand over hand method).
2018 theme is “Women in Agriculture”, entries should reflect the theme
ARTS & CRAFTS (not hand over hand)
- A piece of jewellery handmade any medium
- Painting any medium on canvas – not to exceed 8.5” x 11’
3 Article made using paper
4 Decorated recycled container
- A rug hooked article
- Sponge or vegetable print painting – not to exceed 8.5” x 11”
NEEDLEWORK (not hand over hand)
- Article of choice – made from fabric
- Cross stiched (emdroidery) item
- A beginner’s swatch of crochet or knitting
- A crochet, knit or corking article
CULINARY ARTS (not hand over hand)
– placed on small 6” paper plate, contained in plastic bags
- 3 Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 Butter tarts
- Apple crisp
VEGGIES & FLOWERS
- One paper plate with 3 to 5 veggies from your garden
- One vase with 3 to 5 flowers from your garden
ARTS & CRAFTS (hand over hand)
- Drawing, free hand – not to exceed 8.5” x 11”
- Finger painting – not to exceed 8.5” x 11”
- Handmade toy