Demolition Derby Rules
The Demo Cross racing takes place on Friday Aug 10, 2018
Start Time 7:30PM
Tech and sign-in opens at 5:00
$60.00 entry per class
- DEMO CROSS – $1000 1st; $250 2nd; $100 3rd (paid on 15 entries)
- Pro Modified $1000 1st; $500 2nd; 300 3rd (paid on 15 entries)
- Full Size Straight Stock – $1000 1st; $250 2nd; $100 3rd (paid on 15 entries)
- Power Wheels free entry
- All drivers must be pre-registered at Gary’s Service (Keswick)
- There is no entry fee for competing.
- All participants & parents must pay regular gate admission.
- Powerwheels is on Friday August 10, 2018 only.
- Same pit rules as derby drivers – 1 driver (kid) and 1 parent
- There are only 25 spots available. Once the spots are gone registration will be closed. First come, first served.
- Age limit for participants is 4 to 7 years old.
- Helmets are required for all participants.
- Closed toe shoes are required for all participants.
- Bring your own Powerwheels vehicle. None will be provided.
- One child per Powerwheels vehicle. There is only one heat/class therefore each child must have their own vehicle
- Any store bought power wheel. Battery operated kids type vehicle. Absolutely NO modified cars allowed. These vehicles can be cars, trucks, tractors or ATVs. All ATVs and tractors must have leg protection if legs and feet area exposed.
- Only 6 or 12 Volt batteries permitted. MUST be securely fastened. NO full size car or truck batteries, golf cart, lawn mower or motorcycle batteries will be allowed.
- Recommend some type of seatbelt, especially for the smaller participants.
- No locking up rearends or strengthening bumpers. MUST be stock.
- Doors, hoods, etc can be wired or zip tied shut.
The Demo Derby takes place on Saturday Aug 11, 2018
Tech and sign-in opens at 4:00
$60.00 entry per class
- Mini Straight Stock $1000 1st; $250 2nd; $100 3rd (paid on 15 entries)
- Full Size Pro Stock – $1000 1st; $250 2nd; $100 3rd (paid on 15 entries)
- Pro Stock Trucks – $750 1st; $250 2nd; $100 3rd (paid on 15 entries)
- Figure * Racing – $500 1st; $250 2nd; $100 3rd (paid on 15 entries)
Enter Through : Gary Pegg , firstname.lastname@example.org or call 905 476 4611
For tech questions contact Don Turner at email@example.com
- All entries must be taken to Gary’s Service (Keswick) and paid in full.
- Powerwheels participation is free but is limited to 25 children.