Newly Redesigned Website for Sutton Fair
There is a completely new “look and feel” to suttonfair.com. Visitors are becoming more surf savvy and are growing accustom to enjoying high quality web experiences. It is important to make sure a website contains all the elements contributing to a successful visit. Thankfully, suttonfair.com now has all that and more.
Here are some of the major features:
- Featured Attraction pages with paginated listing containing, Video, Image or Gallery Items.
- Videos support full screen.
- Front page features the popular image slider.
- Cross Browser Compatible.
- Everything you need for a better User Experience: The “feedback button”, the “top hello bar”, the “scroll to top” buttons.
- Custom Sidebars – Fair content for better navigation on smartphones and portable devices.
- Twitter ready – Displays your recent tweets in the sidebar. Visitors and search engines are attracted to websites that constantly offer new content and integrate social media sites into their design.
- News pages in a Blog format to generate more Visitor interaction.
- Interactive entry forms for several committees including Baby Contest.
- Photo galleries with images that open in a light box on the Sutton Fair branded page.
People love looking at pictures! Visual interest is the reason our new site is so successful. The content is easy to locate using the main navigation bar. If our Visitor is looking for Prize Book or entry forms, they will all be found in the ‘Competitions’ page in the ‘Fair’ menu item.
We hope you enjoy this new site and find it useful. Please feel free to send your feedback. Thank you for visiting.
Note: This website looks best in the latest version of all major browsers. It doesn’t look good in Internet Explorer 8 or older. If you have an old browser, some the website features will not function properly. It is strongly recommended you upgrade your browser for a better experience, and security for your computer.