CLASS 199: OAAS POSTER COMPETITION
OAAS POSTER COMPETITION
CHAIRPERSON: Heather Fullerton (905) 722-6886
PRIZE MONEY: 1st = $10.00; 2nd = $7.50; 3rd = $5.00
The General Rules of the Sutton Agricultural Society shall apply.
1. Poster must be an original hand-made design and hand drawn
2. “Promoting Sutton Fair & Horse Show”, date and owner must be clearly labeled on the back of poster
3. Poster size: Minimum 8.5” x 11” (23cm x 28cm)/Maximum 11” x 17” (28cm x 44cm) without border
4. Poster to be centred on cardstock or Bristol board exposing on all four sides showing a 2” border
**NOTE: In order for your poster to advance to the District level of this competition, please be absolutely certain that your measurements are exact. For more information regarding OAAS judging standards, please visit www.ontariofairs.com
1. Junior: Up to and including Grade 4
2. Intermediate: Grade 5 to 8, inclusive
3. Senior: Grade 9 to 12, inclusive
Winning poster from each section of the three sections is eligible to compete at the Ontario Association of Agricultural Societies (OAAS) District Competition in the Fall of 2016.
District Winners are eligible to compete at the Provincial Competition in 2017