Demolition Derby Rules
Please use the links below to access information and rules about entering the demolition derby at the Sutton Fair.
The Demo cross racing takes place on Friday, August 11, 2017, 7:30PM.
- Sign in and tech opens at 5:30PM
- Demo cross racing heats and feature- RULE CHANGES FOR 2017
- Special heat for youth class. MUST have their guardian riding passenger. This is a one and done heat. Cars maybe re entered into the regular racing. Opens to drivers 14-15-16 years of age. Need 4 entries to Run this class
- Entry fee $60.
- Racing will consist of qualifying heats. Also an A, B feature will run. Cars not qualifying for features can run the free for all round at the end of the night.
- Regular racing is open to passengers.
- Fee for a passenger is $10
- Open to cars, trucks and vans.
Demolition Derby takes place on Saturday, August 12, 2017, 7PM.
Tech and sign in opens at 4:30PM
- Figure 8 racing- Entry fee $60- Heats- Winner only to the feature- *** Limited to 20 entries – FULL, FULL
- Full size truck- Entry fee $60 – One and Done
- STOCK mini smash- Entry fee $75- $1000 to win based on 20 entries. Heats and feature
- FSSS $60 entry – One and Done
- Farm combine derby – Contact Greg Johnson for an entry
Entry Form – Demo Derby
Contact for the entry form or pre-registration for demo derby and demo cross! Greg@impactmotorsports.ca
You can also contact Gary Pegg to register. Contact Gary Pegg at 905-476-4611