Friday, August 11th, 2017
Registration from 12:15 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Competition starts at 1:00 p.m
Location is at the arena.
CHAIRPERSON: Kate Johnson (905) 476-5038
COMMITTEE: Carol Lockie, Lisa Lewis
RULES AND REGULATIONS:
1. The contestant must be able to pedal the tractor without assistance.
2. Pedal tractors will be furnished for participants.
3. All contestants must wear shoes.
4. Contestants will be given three chances to get the sled moving from the starting line.
5. The tractor must stay between the lines of the pulling lane at all times.
6. If the tractor leaves the pulling lane, the distance will be measured from the starting line to the Point where the tractor crossed the boundary.
7. In case of a tie, there will be a pull-off to determine the winner.
8. There will be four classes:
Class 1: 30 to 45 pounds Class 2: 46 to 60 pounds
Class 3: 61 to 80 pounds Class 4: 81 to 100 pounds
9. Judge’s decision will be final.
10. All contestants must be present by the time of the pedal pull with a signed permission slip in hand.
11. Registration one hour before pedal pull.
12. Only the first twenty (20) children in each class will be qualified to participate.