SPECIAL CLASS 210: COLOURING CONTEST OF FAIR THEME
CHAIRPERSON: Heather Fullerton (905) 722-6886
PRIZE MONEY: 1st = $10.00, 2nd = $7.50; 3rd = $5.00
The General Rules of the Sutton Agricultural Society shall apply.
1. Download colouring sheet and simply colour it in. (PDF, 250KB)
2. Circle the appropriate age category on the front of poster at bottom.
3. Age and owner’s full name must be clearly labeled on the back of the poster.
4. Larger groups of entries (ie: Daycare Center or Summer Camp groups) must have Age, Artist’s name and Group name on the back of the entry.
1. Junior: Up to and including age of 4
2. Intermediate: Ages 5 to 7
3. Senior: Ages 8 to 10
SPECIAL CLASS 211: DUCT TAPE COMPETITION
“THE GREAT CANADIAN DUCT TAPE COMPETITION”