Click the tab links (above this sentence) for Admission and Fair hours.
We hope to be seeing you at this year’s Sutton Fair. This should be another big year for the Sutton Agricultural Society. Our list of events has something for everyone in the family, but we haven’t lost touch with the roots that make this a true Country Fair.
- Go to the Daily Events page for the most recent available list of activities during the fair.
- Go to the Attractions page to read about our Feature Attractions for 2013.
- Go to the Community Resources page to see what’s going on in and around Georgina for 2013.
- Downloadable Prize Book, map and Schedule of Events.
- Entrants and Exhibitors please visit the Downloadable application and entry forms page.
|•||Adult / Student||$12.00|
|•||Children||$7.00 (6-12 yrs)|
|•||Seniors||$7.00 (65+ yrs)|
|•||Family Pass||$30.00 (2 adults + 2 children)|
Sutton Fair Adult One Day Advance Admission Pass to the Fairgrounds and World’s Finest Shows Advance Ride Passes (Midway) can be purchased in 2013 at the following locations:
- Sutton Home Hardware
- Keswick Home Hardware
The Sutton Fair Adult Advance Passes must be purchased before close of business on Wednesday August 6th, 2014. See you at the 159th Sutton Fair & Horse Show!
Advance Ride Passes online sales from July 10 to August 6, 2014
Thursday = 12:00 pm (noon) to 11:00 pm
Friday & Saturday = 10:00 am to 11:00 pm
Sunday = 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Sutton Fair News Blog
This year’s theme for the 159th Sutton Fair & Horse Show is “Year of the Tractor”. The Sutton Fairgrounds will host this ‘tractor’ event. Look for decorations and activities during the four days of the fair.
Our fairgrounds have a new addition that is providing some much needed shelter. Early in the spring of 2013, the Sutton Agricultural Society built another pavilion, so we have 2 now. One pavilion will be used as our Entertainment pavilion and the other pavilion will be used for all the animal shows that require shelter. We are very proud of this accomplishment.”